LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 SKU DFR0374
|PDF Datasheet Preview|
|LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 SKU DFR0374|
• 1 Introduction
• 2 Specification
• 3 Layout
• 4 Tutorial
Requirements How to Operate
Libraries Sample Code
Our LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 is a 2 line, 16 character Arduino LCD display expansion shield, based on V1.0. We have simplified the APC interface and the other GPIO pins and retained 5 input buttons 1 menu select button and 4 control buttons. We have provided a simple Arduino library that makes screen driving easier and means you do not have to learn complicated LCD working principles to get it functioning. It is compatible with most Arduino boards, such as UNO and Leonardo.
IOREF pin for Version 2:
The board's IOREF pin is connected with pin 5V! So when adding the DFR0374 to the stack of board controller , the controller's supply voltage would changed to 5V! So it only can be compatible with the controller working at 5V. If you need to use controller working at other voltage, e.g. 3.3V, you need CUT OFF the IOREF pin of DRI0009.
• Operating Voltage 5V
• 5 input buttons
• Drive Pin D4~D10
• Module size 54*84mm
• 1602 blue background liquid crystal display 16 lines, 2 bytes
ANALOG BUTTON SELECT, UP, RIGHT,
RS DATA OR SELECT
• Hardware UNO x1 LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 x1
• Software Arduino IDE V1.6.5 Click to Download Arduino IDE
How to Operate
• Download and install the LiquidCrystal Library Click here to download library files Arduino Library Installation Tutorial
• Next, open the Arduino IDE and copy the following code to the IDE window.
• Select the correct serial port the serial port varies depending on your machine and board Arduino UNO .
• When the code has successfully uploaded, try pressing buttons on the shield observe what happens with the LCD.
This program is used to test the LCD module display and 5 buttons.
// Select the pin used on LCD LiquidCrystal lcd 8, 9, 4, 5, 6, 7 ;
// define the button
int adc_key_in = 0;
#define btnRIGHT 0
|More datasheets: CNX722N60005T | CNX722N60005B | CNX722N40005B | GFX-AE6460F16-5C | FGS15N40LTF | 364886409722 | TIC116M-S | TIC116N-S | TIC116S-S | TIC116D-S|
Notice: we do not provide any warranties that information, datasheets, application notes, circuit diagrams, or software stored on this website are up-to-date or error free. The archived DFR0374 Datasheet file may be downloaded here without warranties.