PRODUCT ID 1451
|PDF Datasheet Preview|
|LEDS / BARE LEDS|
Diffused 'Piranha' Super-flux RGB tri-color LED 10 pack
PRODUCT ID 1451
Dffused 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Ultra bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 90 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonally.
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips such as the TLC5940/TLC5941 are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
Each order comes with 10 LEDs.
• 0.3"/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called 'Super flux' or 'Piranha'
• Diffused lens, 90 degree viewing angle
• Red 620 nm wavelength, Green 517 nm, Blue 460 nm
• Red 1.8-2.2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green 3.0-3.3V, Blue 3.0-3.3V
• Red 800 mcd typical brightness, Green 1500 mcd, Blue 700 mcd 3000 mcd total
• FD-115TRGB-A2 Datasheet
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our "Introduction to using LEDs" tutorial for any electronics project.
|More datasheets: FDJ1028N | FQA55N10 | ALO20F36N-L | 17000173A | M4524 SL001 | M4524 SL002 | M4524 SL005 | VG-1011JA 19.2000MAVK0 | VG-1011JA 12.2880MAVK0 | VG-1011JA 19.4400MAVK0|
Notice: we do not provide any warranties that information, datasheets, application notes, circuit diagrams, or software stored on this website are up-to-date or error free. The archived 1451 Datasheet file may be downloaded here without warranties.